VetiGraph Pattern Cutter
An exciting opportunity for a Pattern Cutter / Sealer Grader to join an established UK manufacturer of fashion garments to the high street.
- Working on products from first pattern to finish.
- Fitting and sealing processes.
- Altering and grading patterns to customer specifications.
- Working on ladies apparel including (mainly woven as well as jersey)
- Amendments and costings.
- Liaising with clients.
- Working to critical paths for orders placed.
- Cost engineering.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience gained within a similar role.
- Working knowledge of Vetigraph (Training available should it be required)
- Experience of working with high street and online retailers.
- Strong pattern cutting skills.
- Vast experience in technical makeup to ensure fit garments sent are to an excellent standard.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible and creative approach.
- Understanding of woven and Jersey
Salary and Benefits:
- Working hours: 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
- Job Type: Full time
- Salary: £24,000 – 25,000 /year
- Holidays: 28 days, inc. Bank Holidays