Vetigraph pattern cutter position – East London
Experienced full time Pattern Cutter/ Maker is required for a busy East London womenswear fashion company. Must be confident in both woven and jersey flat pattern cutting.
Typical work activities include:
– Cut first patterns from designer sketches and blocks, amend them for production and advise on fits.
– Produce technical drawings on how to solve finishing/ construction obstacles.
– Alter and complete production patterns when necessary.
– Attend fittings and resolve fit issues.
– Work with the Designer in creating first patterns from sketch.
– Produce pattern amendments, ensuring that all patterns are sealed to specification prior to production.
– Prepare cut pieces for sample machinist
– Grade pattern to the sizes
– Check production samples
Previous experience of pattern cutting is required along with good understanding of garment construction and experience of making up garments.
If you have the skills and experience for this role then please send your updated CV to Mina: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidates will be contacted due to high application numbers.