Grader wanted for Hertfordshire based womenswear supplier
Hertfordshire based womenswear supplier is looking for a Grader (2 years min. experience) to join a highly skilled pattern cutting team.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Vetigraph Grader, but those who are proficient in other CAD systems will be considered for the position.
- To head the CAD department and organise the workflow to meet deadlines.
- Digitising patterns and making CAD amendments as required by pattern cutters.
- Grading a range of high street multi product womenswear patterns using Vetigraph software and advising pattern cutters on grading issues.
- CAD amendments for maternity, tall and petite departments.
- CAD creation of new first patterns from sealed styles.
To apply, please send CV to: email@example.com